- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Brampton train station
Please note that as of July 14, 2016, credit card processing will be removed from certain station kiosks. Only Debit cards will be accepted as form of payment.
Brampton, ON, L6X 1H2, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
2 blocks north of Queen Street, 1 street west of Main street, near highway 10.
Indication on the stop sign
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
Special Opening Hours
Station opens 60 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 30 minutes after train departure.
The ticket counter is replaced by a self-service kiosk. Ticket purchases will need to be made at this kiosk, online or by phone.
E-boarding pass can be printed using the self-service kiosk inside the station.
Type of Station
Shared with Go Transit, VIA does not assume responsibility.
Access to station, washrooms and trains.
For Wheelchair lift requests, a 48 hour notice is required. Advance arrangements required, call 1-888-VIA-RAIL.
Checked baggage service is not offered.
City-BRMP Transit 905-874-2999
Go Transit 416-869-3200
Handicapped-Peel Transhelp 905-791-1015
Intercity-Gray Coach 416-393-7911