- OUR NETWORK :
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Brampton train station
Brampton, ON, L6X 1H2, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (888) 842-7245
Lost and found fax: (905) 456-9395
2 blocks north of Queen Street, 1 street west of Main street, near highway 10.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
Station opens 60 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 30 minutes after train departure.
The ticket counter is replaced by a self-service kiosk. Ticket purchases will need to be made at this kiosk, online or by phone.
E-boarding pass can be printed using the self-service kiosk inside the station.
Type of Station
Shared with Go Transit, VIA does not assume responsability.
Access to station, washrooms and trains.
For Wheelchair lift requests, a 48 hour notice is required. Advance arrangements required, call 1-888-VIA-RAIL.
Checked baggage service is not offered.
City-BRMP Transit 905-874-2999
Go Transit 416-869-3200
Handicapped-Peel Transhelp 905-791-1015
Intercity-Gray Coach 416-393-7911