- OUR NETWORK
- Rockies and Pacific
- Prairies and Northern Manitoba
Ontario and Québec
Routes - Ontario and Québec
- Discover about Toronto-Montréal
- Discover about Toronto-Ottawa
- Discover about Toronto-Kingston
- Discover about Toronto-Windsor
- Discover about Toronto-Sarnia
- Discover about Toronto-London
- Discover about Toronto-Niagara
- Discover about Ottawa-Montréal
- More info on the train Ottawa-Québec
- Discover about Montréal-Québec City
Aldershot train station
The escalators are currently non operational. Elevators are available as an alternative to the stairs.
Burlington, ON, L7T 4A8, Canada
Arrivals and departures: (1 888) 842-7245
Information and reservation: (1 888) 842-7245
Southeast corner of highway 403 and Waterdown Rd.
Eastbound: from hwy 403 take the Waterdown Road exit and turn right on Waterdown Rd.
Westbound: from 403 take exit Fairview St./Plains Road exit, turn right onto Plains Rd and then right on Waterdown Rd.
Indication on the stop sign
IMPORTANT: All VIA Rail Canada trains depart from platforms 2 & 3. Please proceed through the tunnel to platforms 2 & 3 to board your train.
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
Station opens 60 minutes prior to train arrival and remains open for 30 minutes after train departure.
The ticket counter is replaced by a self-service kiosk. Ticket purchases will need to be made at this kiosk, online or by phone.
E-boarding pass can be printed using the self-service kiosk inside the station.
Type of Station
2 parking lots available, one on the north side and the south side.
- On the north side, passengers will have access to an elevator to go down to the tunnel at the end where platforms 2 and 3 are located.
- On the south side, passengers must go down and cross a tunnel towards platforms 2 and 3, however, passengers must use the escalators.
Long term: Free.
Shared with Go Transit.
Access to station, washroom and trains.
For Wheelchair lift requests, a 48 hour notice is required. Advance arrangements required, call 1-888-VIA-RAIL.
Checked baggage service is not offered.
Burlington Transit : 905 639-0550
Handicapped : 905 639-5158
Go Transit : 888 438-6646
Burlington = 5.2 km
Hamilton = 7.8 km